找回密码
 FreeOZ用户注册
查看: 2795|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[以书会友] 人生之苦(10)——From布村书群Maggie(5.19-5.20)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 21-5-2021 11:25:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?FreeOZ用户注册

x
2021年5月19日
Chapter 7 Raising resilient children 培养坚韧的孩子们
When kids have a growth mindset, they see abilities as skills that can be learned and developed. They can work to improve. “I may not be a nature actor, but if I rehearse enough, I can shine on the stage.”
Today the importance of helping kids develop a growth mindset is widely recognized but poorly practiced. When my daughter does well on a test, I still find myself blurting out “great job” rather than “I am glad you tried your hardest.” When parents treat failure as an opportunity to learn rather than an embarrassment to be avoided, kids are more likely to take on challenges. For example, when a kid struggles at match, instead of saying “maybe math isn’t one of your strength”, you should say “the feeling of math being hard is the feeling of your brain growing.” 如今,帮助孩子培养成长心态的重要性已经被广泛认可,但大家在实践中做得并不好,知行存在着明显差距:很多父母和老师知道这个理念,但没有成功地运用它。还有我自己,尽管我尽了最大努力,但有时也做得不够好。当女儿在考试中取得好成绩时,我仍会脱口而出“干得好”而不是“我很高兴你尽了自己最大努力”
2021年5月20日
Chapter 7 Raising resilient children 培养坚韧的孩子们
For the painful milestone, we worry about talking about it will make us sad, but it is mostly a pleasant state, after people reflect on an event, they tend to feel happier and more connected to others. 我想让他们知道,他们应该尊重自己的感情,不要试图压抑它们。我们一起写道:“可以悲伤,可以停止任何活动,哭一场;可以对依然有爸爸的朋友、表兄弟姐妹和堂兄弟姐妹感到嫉妒和愤怒;可以对任何人说,我不想现在谈这件事。他们应该知道这不是我们应受的惩罚。”我希望孩子在暂时摆脱悲伤的时候,一定不要有内疚感,所以,我们约定可以开心欢笑。人们经常对孩子的复原力感到吃惊。从神经学来讲,儿童比成年人更具神经可塑性,因此他们的大脑在面对压力时更容易适应。卡罗尔告诉我,儿童一次能够处理的强烈情绪的量是有限的,他们的“情感跨度”比较短,悲痛更多是爆发性的,并不持久。孩子有时会通过行为改变和玩耍来表达他们的悲痛,而不是通过语言。就像卡罗尔告诉我的,我的孩子会非常快地陷入悲痛,然后非常快地跳脱出来;他们一会儿哭泣,一会儿又跑去玩了。
Photos are important because happiness is remembered, not just experienced. Video is also precious as you can see the movement.
父母经常担心怀旧主题的谈话会让孩子伤心,但相关研究显示出相反的结果。“怀旧”(nostalgia)这个词源自希腊词语“nostos”和“algos”,意思是“返回”和“痛苦”。从字面上看,怀旧是当我们渴望昨日重现时感受到的痛苦。但心理学家发现,怀旧在大多数情况下是令人愉快的。当人们回想一件美好的事时,他们会更快乐,感觉与他人的联结更紧密了,人生也更有意义,他们会更有动力去创造更加美好的未来。我们不应忽视过去的痛苦,而是从现在开始就要留意它们。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +100 收起 理由
春浅 + 100 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 25-4-2024 23:07 , Processed in 0.029834 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.