[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 7-7-2014 12:24:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?FreeOZ用户注册

x
转自 http://www.expatforum.com/expats ... 92.html#post4506514

悲剧最后以喜剧收尾 (65扣成60分),印度人觉得由于找的是Agent, 所以移民局认为当事人是无意的错误。所以只是把分数从65扣成60.
因为不知道移民局的标准,大家看看就好。 关键部分我加粗了。。

***** This is going to be a long thread so whosoever want to just see the timelines, then kindly scroll at the end, Thank you for all your kind support *****

Hello Everyone,

Finally I have got the opportunity to compose this thread and share with you all my story (same like everyone’s filled with challenges).

I started following this thread in Nov 2013 (at that time I already have applied for my skill assessment and had an assigned MARA Agent). Due to some technical glitches I couldn't join this thread for 4 months, being in China many things are filtered out so this was the only and BEST source of information one would need to understand the PR process inside out.

Now my challenges starts with having my Partner from China (I have nothing against the country), but it adds onto various documents work one needs to accomplish before the various stages of application, for which I paid $7000 AUD as a fee for MARA Agent, YES its more than are combined fee for visas. He helped us by saving huge amount of time in exploring and knowing from which part we require what all documents and how much they'll cost. In this entire process I never saw my application for state nomination or filed EOI's etc., that's one of the reason I never gave my help over the forum in early phase because I was simply living in an oblivion.

That being said then comes the NIGHTMARE of QUOTA running out on all of us in 2013-14 year. This dark period I really lost my patience and confidence but this FORUM was the only place I come at the end for HOPE. I am truly grateful for each and everyone one of YOU for being there as a support.

After July 1, I saw the flood gates kind of opened and on 4th July Kiranjetti got PR (Same CO and Team), so I took the advice and rang my team, while discussing my case they said all is fine and SUDDENLY the person on phone said BUT WE NEED TO REDUCE YOUR POINTS

I had my liver in my mouth, legs were shivering, and speech got distorted over the next few seconds. He said we would send an email to you right away and kindly respond to that, THANK YOU!

I WAS IN A SHOCK and I RANG MY AGENT (with who I never shared this call, because first time I contacted DIBP/AU on my own), and to add onto my nightmare, MY AGENT was in Australia and will be reaching back on 6th July late night. I just wanted to get rid of these two days as it was like the worse FEAR OF MY LIFE lasting for 48hours.

On Sunday evening I received an email, which explains that my agent over calculated my points (same mistake which has turned catastrophic to many people on this thread), as ACS deducted 2 years of my work experience.

NOW That email states that we understand that you made an inadvertent error etc. (which scared the **** out of me) and they asked me to give the statement saying I authorize them to correct my point score to 60 from 65  

*My Guess - Its good to have MARA Agent as this was his mistake so I think DIBP takes it easy on them and gives a benefit of doubt*

So my life in Dark Dungeon continued till this morning my agent called and said "ARE YOU READY TO GO TO AUS", and I simply burst into tear, which has been accumulated for over past 6 months.

Lastly, Please accept my sincerest thanks for reading through the thread  and always there for support & help. This forum has always been the backbone of migration consultancy and hope for me. I whole-heartedly salute ALL of you for giving unconditional HELP. Few names I would like to thank personally are Chiku, gkkumar, Lovetosmack and many more which I can’t recall now but you'll always be in my prayers.

THANK YOU!

Persevere Shall Prevail . . . . .

Cheers and Best of luck Everyone,
Raj

P.S. Any personal queries are more than welcome

For mobile users Timeline:
261313 - Software Engineer || Subclass 190 || IELTS 8 || SS VIC - 19/12/2013(applied) 31/01/2014(Invited) || Visa Filed - 04/03/2014 || PCC issued dates - 25th February(China PCC), 28th February(UK PCC), 11th March(Indian PCC) || Medical:16th March 2014 || CO Allocated - 27th March 2014 || CO Details - Brisbane Team 33 (Initials - KD) || Grant - 7th July  
回复  

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 7-7-2014 12:34:54 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享,DIBP看来真是严格按照ACS认定的工作起始时间算分。
回复  

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 7-7-2014 12:41:29 | 只看该作者

那个印度人是去年给Agent他的评估的。那时候ACS还没扣年限,应该是就算旧版的没扣年限的,移民局现在也会自己扣年限。

所以拿着旧评估的同学,最好也不要claim分数
回复  

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 5-11-2014 09:17:10 | 只看该作者
震惊了。。。。
回复  

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 5-11-2014 09:59:06 | 只看该作者
有惊无险啊!
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 25-4-2024 18:08 , Processed in 0.022859 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.