[原创天地] Time zone in ancient Chinese fairy tales

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 3-5-2012 23:56:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?FreeOZ用户注册

x
I am thinking persons could be in different time zones, which are not the international time zone in geography, even in the same geographical area. Our ancient generation has described one person went to a valley and watched the other two people who were playing chess, the person found he was in the time point of one thousand years after he entered the valley when he finished watching the chess games. It is a good sample to remind us, modern people in a scientific environment, the ancient people have already noticed the imbalance of time at the same time zone. Why do I mention this phenomenon here? I find there are a lot of stories or real accidents happened in our present or contemporary reports from now backwards two hundred years ago. It had been reported that the USA pilot disappeared when he was in the flying the airplane above the pacific ocean. And someone was reported he appeared in a strange place thousands miles far away from where he normally lived, and he even could not understand how and when he moved to the unfamiliar location. We can find many similar news reports or people's passing on stories about this unnatural things. I believe there must be time loop or space loop existing in our world which would be unstable and changeable. The advanced technology is urgent to be needed to monitor the unstable time and space black spots which allow creature to go through to another time and space location according to my hypotheses. How can we do it ? I am still thinking about it.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
yearshappy + 20 Thanks for the post.

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 4-5-2012 19:16:18 | 只看该作者
What are YOU going to do with it?
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 21-4-2024 01:30 , Processed in 0.025349 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.