|
a red red rose by Robert burns
O, my Luve's like a red, red rose 啊,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
That‘s newly sprung in June. 六月里迎风初开
O, my Luve's like a melody. 啊,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子
That‘s sweetly played in tune. 奏得合拍又和谐
As fair as you, my bonnie lass, 我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿
So deep in luve am I; 请看我,多么深挚的爱情
And I will luve you still, my dear, 亲爱的,我永远爱你
Till all the seas gone dry. 纵使大海干涸水流尽
Till all the seas gone dry, my dear, 纵使大海干涸水流尽
And the rocks melt with the sun; 太阳将岩石烧作灰尘
I will luve you till, my dear, 亲爱的,我永远爱你
While the sands of life shall run. 只要我一息犹存
And fare you well, my only luve 珍重吧,我唯一的爱人
And fare you well, a while! 珍重吧,让我们暂时别离
And I will come again, my luve, 但我定要回来
Though it were ten thousand mile. 哪怕千里万里! |
评分
-
查看全部评分
|