FreeOZ用户注册
查看: 2666|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[澳洲英语] 英语学习迷茫中

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 15-8-2014 08:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 yearshappy 于 27-8-2014 09:11 编辑

[quote 天空之城  :  ........了,我也一直在努力学习英语中,......    然后也能顺溜的talking about something. ]

I'm certain you'll get there.

• Keep up your good work and don't worry about it. Your dream will find you. Not only of 'SOMETHING', you'll be also confident in talking about EVERYTHING. We, Chinese, would say  '只顾风雨兼程,一切都在意料中。
  • You'll feel much better once you've gone through the challenging moments. It's been a long way for people like you to journey to Level III and IV, whereas others gave up at Level I and II. See, you've done well. Be proud
  • Thinking back to my experience in learning English, at Lever III, all problems would be down to vocabulary. So try to consistently build up your vocabulary.
  • I have an idea about your listening and your speaking. Guess it's all together. How about ask your teacher for all audios so you can listen to and repeat whenever and wherever you can access to it. As a matter of fact, every audio will help. Allow yourself a half year to do so. See what'll happen. You'll be pleased, i'm sure.

Take a look at this
Listen and repeat
熊猫阿三  ABC 90'' 听力和文本  http://www.freeoz.org/ibbs/thread-910013-1-1.html

回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 23-5-2024 21:57 , Processed in 0.023811 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.