回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-7-2011 17:41:40 | 显示全部楼层
客户 那就自费的吧。Then I take the free one.

------------------------------------------
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 6-8-2011 20:49:22 | 显示全部楼层
对了,如果哪位朋友有有听力障碍的老人,不妨带去看Australian Hearing这家机构,可以免费给配助听器。如果自己去配的话,助听器的确是非常贵的。老年人社会接触面有限,有时不知道这些信息,助听器如果不及时配上的话,有可能造成永久性失聪。
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-8-2011 00:10:06 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢惦记。我查了一下,还有的,原来是在别处的论坛里了,FreeOZ应当也发过吧,没找出来。
http://www.laiba.com.au/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1584
http://www.aosteps.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=87252&page=1

下面继续乱记:

找工顾问:You said that they'd like you to begin your trial period tomorrow? Aside from this job opportunity, tell me about your own job search activities in the past two weeks. 你讲他们说明天开始让你去试工?除这个工作机会以外,请讲讲过去两周你自己找工的活动情况。
客户:是的,他们让明天开始试工。我一直在找工,但很难找到。最近一次是一家餐馆厨师招帮工,但我过去一看,他们那里工作的地方很小,都是男的,而且下班时间晚上11点,我都没法坐车回家了。找工的话,我都是照着华文报纸上的广告找电话过去。我做了个记录,给你。Yes, I begin the probational period tomorrow. I have been job searching all the time, but hardly any opportunity. Last time, a chef at a certain restaurant was recruiting a kitchen hand. I visited them only to find that their kitchen was really small and all co-workers were male. Besides, the work ends at 11:00 pm so that I cannot possibly go home by bus after work. For job search, I just dial the telephone numbers in the job ads in the local Chinese newspapers. Here is the record for job search activities.
找工顾问:Excellent. Did this company have some special requirement for work, like work uniform? 太好了。这家公司对你去工作有什么要求不?比如工作服什么的?
客户:是有着装要求的。要求白衬衣、黑裤子、黑皮鞋。Yes, they required white shirt, black trousers and black shoes.
找工顾问:Do you have all these things? 这些你都有吧?
客户:我有衬衣、皮鞋,裤子……想不起来放哪儿了,我还得回去找找。I have the shirt and shoes, but not the trousers.
找工顾问:We'd have you start working for them. We'll help you with these things. You may wish to go to K-mart and buy the trousers and send me the invoice for the money back. We pay for it. 我们想让你得到这份工作。这些东西我们可以帮你。你可以去Kmart超市去买裤子,把发票拿给我,我们付帐。
客户:这太不好意思了吧。这工作机会都是你们给的。我英语不行,没你们给介绍还真不好找到。Kmart在哪儿?It's so kind of u. I'd express my appreciation for this job opportunity. It's indeed hard for me to find a job without your help given the language barrier.
找工顾问:Kmart is within walking distance. If you really don't know its where-about. Give me a sec, I ask the manager... I'll go with you. You just find the right size for you. Kmart超市步行就能到。如果你还是不知道怎么走的话,等等,我跟经理说一声,我陪你去买。你去试衣。
客户:这更不好意思了,你们太好了。I am overwhelmed with your kindness. You are so nice.
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2011 15:46:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 nowaybutgo 于 31-7-2011 16:41 发表
客户 那就自费的吧。Then I take the free one.

------------------------------------------

楼主,这句似乎翻译错了 ,

自费叫‘FREE’?

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
keepdancing + 20 谢谢贡献!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2011 16:31:28 | 显示全部楼层
有趣
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-8-2011 19:39:46 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 nowaybutgo 于 23-8-2011 14:46 发表

楼主,这句似乎翻译错了 ,

自费叫‘FREE’?

谢谢指正。原文应当是客户说,那就要不要钱的这个吧。中文打字打错了。不好意思。几年前老先生因为洗澡忘记摘下来了,助听器就进水坏掉了,不舍得花钱,现在知道了有免费的才来再配的,结果一检查,发现因为这几年不戴助听器听力有很大的丧失。
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2011 22:40:17 | 显示全部楼层
读你这个帖子觉得太有趣了,我是一字一字看下来的,期待持续更新!
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-11-2011 12:50:12 | 显示全部楼层
只见那位律师打了几通电话,出门入门在车祸受害人与保险公司理赔员之间做了几回沟通,一方把高要价逐渐放低,一方把低报价一点点抬高,两个多小时后就达成协议了。律师费九万到手。真不得了,房价再涨,对这样的人也没什么影响。
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-11-2011 23:13:49 | 显示全部楼层
Consultant: You have been with us for over 52 weeks but still you are not employed. In this case, we'll have another assessment of your case and see if we'd upgrade the stream of service for you in employment services.
您在我们这里登记找过有52周之久了,但还未找到工作。这样的话,我们将为你再安排一次评估,看看你的情况,以决定是不是需要提升为你提供的就业服务的等级。
Client: 我毕业后一直在找工作呀。没找到又不是我的错。I have been actively looking for jobs since my graduation. I don't think I am at fault for being an unemployed person.
Consultant: No. But there are new requirements in our regulations given the time you have been with us. You'll have to be involved a work experience phase - 360 hours of work for you to accumulate work experience.
你没有错。不过,你在我们这里登记时间这么久了,按我们规定会有新的要求。你将参加一个积累工作经验的活动,积累360小时的工作经验。
Client: 但我有工作经验的,在中国的工作经验。But I have work experience, back in China.
Consultant: But you do not have local work experience.但你没有本地工作经验。
Client: 本地?我参加了传销,这个算不算本地工作经验呢?For local experience, I've joined pyramid selling. Does it count as local work experience?
Client: No. That is not considered local work experience. It has to be from an employer recognized by the CenterLink. To be more specific about the work experience activity, we will make arrangement for you to do a volunteer work for a certain not-for-profit organization.
你那个不算本地工作经验。必须是CenterLink认可的雇主,这样的工作经验才会被我们承认。关于刚才提到的积累经验的活动,我们将安排你为一家非盈利机构做义工。
Client: 那好吧。 OK, then.

(转载者请保留作者的签名部分)
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-11-2011 00:35:46 | 显示全部楼层
客服:我们是“即时接通公司”,您联系过我们帮你给房子联通水、电、煤气,对吧?我们需要先核对一下你的个人信息,确认一下你的身份。请告你的全名、出生日期、地址、身份证件的号码,可以是护照、驾照或者是医疗卡。需要提醒您一下,为培训员工的目的,我们的通话有录音。
客户:对的,我是联系过你们。我的个人信息是***。你们给我接通哪家公司呀?我刚来这个国家,两眼一抹黑,啥也不知道。下周三我就要入住了,还需要你们及时接通这些水呀电呀气呀什么的。
客服:具体接哪家公司应由您告知我们,不过既然你什么不清楚,我们可以先你开通**公司的便捷服务计划,不签合同,没有合同期的时间限制,想换公司的话比较方便,没有提前退计划的收费项目。只要按时交费还有3%的优惠。水、电费是每三个月来一回帐单,煤气每两个月一回。煤气有个一次性的38块多的接通费,还有月租费18块多。你是要下周三接通?
客户:好呀。下周三我才拿钥匙,怎么办?你说的这个费那个费,是澳币吧?
客服:这个你不需要担心。开通上述服务,不需要你本人在场。只是需要你确保在那一天早七时到晚七时之间,水电煤气这些的仪表能够读得到。另外,你还需要连接其他服务么?比如说需要不需要固定电话、宽带网络?
客户:这些你们也能给接通?那太好了,原来所有这些东西只要找你们就行了。所有这些我都需要。不过,我不清楚电话、宽带计划都是哪家的比较好,还要花时间调查。译员,你来给推荐推荐吧?他讲的无阻碍地读表什么意思。
(译员:我们只是如实翻译你们谈话内容,协助你们沟通,不应表达自己意见的。他讲的读表,是说你不要把电表水表煤气表给锁起来。)
客服:没关系,我给你这么几家公司网址,你自己去看一下,比较比较,选好了以后再告诉我们。我们电话是***。不过,不是所有的电话公司、宽带公司我们都给联的,我们可以帮着给接通的公司包括***。
客户:太好了,嘻嘻!还免费服务,感谢感谢!
客服:那么下周三我们会接通地址为***的房子的水电煤气。我们会发封电子邮件给你书面确认一下。
客户:不需要我再回邮件吧?
客服:不用。好了,今天就到这里,再见。
客户:再会。
注:为避免广告嫌疑,特隐去这家公司英文名称。
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-12-2011 13:49:05 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容不涉及个人隐私。因为是客服标准提问单,每个客户都会遇到这些问题。谢谢理解!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A: This is CN Co., Ltd. We are contacted by your real estate agent to provide connection service for your new residence, i.e. water, electricity, gas, etc. For that, we'd first of all confirm some of your personal details. Please note this phone cal is recorded for coaching and quality control purposes.这里是“马上联通公司”。您的房屋中介公司通知我们为你服务,给你的新居提供联通服务,也就是接水、接电、接煤气等等。为此,我们需要先核实一下个人信息。为保障服务质量和培训新员工,这个电话有录音。
Client: 好的,好的。OK.
A: Please spell your first name, family name. Passport number? Contact details? E mail address? And your new address, where you want the connections. Thank u! 请告你姓名、护照号、联系电话、电子邮箱,还有新家地址。
Client: *****
A: For water supply, there is not much choice. There is only one supplier - South East Water. For electricity and gas, there are three suppliers, including True Energy, Australia Power & Gas, Simply Energy. Please advise your preference. 供水方面,只有东南水务这么一家供水公司,没得选。电和气方面,有三家可选,即True Energy, Australia Power & Gas, Simply Energy三家。请告你想用哪一家?
Client: 资费情况怎么样,请介绍介绍。Tell me a bit about their rates please.
A: For electricity by True Energy, there is a one-off connection fee of $21.95, monthly service fee of $29.11, standard rate of 24.75 cents/kw. $22 charge if you leave them prematurely, that is, less than 3 yrs. Electricity bills comes once every 3 months. You pay $5 each for additional bills. As a new customer, you have 3% discount off the standard rate and further 3% discount if you pay your bills in good time.  For gas supply by True Energy, the price is $1.8 per megajoules (MJ) for the first 2000 MJs, after that, it is $1.55 per MJ, and after 5000 MJs, it is 1.29 per MJ. For other companies, blablabla... When do you want the connections to commence?
True Eneryg 的电费情况是,一次性接通费21.95刀,月租费29.11,标准电价一度电24.75 分,不满三年合同期提前结束合同收取22刀。电费帐单每三月来一回,想额外打印电费单,每份另收5刀。作为新用户,你享受3%的优惠电价,按时付电费,另有3%优惠。煤气费,头2000兆焦收每兆焦1.8刀;2000-5000兆焦之间按每兆焦1.55刀收;用再多的话,按每兆焦1.29刀收。其他公司资费情况是(略)。你想哪天接通呢?
Client: 我就用True Energy吧。我想下周五接通。I want True Energy. Please connect for me on next Friday.
A: No worries. Please note that you need to place the main switch in the off position between 7 am and 7 pm this coming Friday and ensure that there is unobstructed access to the meters. 没问题。请注意,在下周五的早七时晚七时之间,新居的总电闸要放在关的位置。另外,电表水表煤气表什么的读表员应当能接触得到。
Client: 明白。不过,我发现那房里有水有电,是不是下周五之后才是我付钱?Got it. But I'd ask since I found water connection and electricity connection are current at the new house. Does it mean that usage will only be billed under my name after next Friday?
A: That is correct. 对。
Client: 那就很很地用!啊,这一句不要翻了。Thanks for the clarification.
A: Do you need landline connection? Internet connection? Do you want disconnection service for your current address? 还需不需要接电话?宽带?现址需不需要停用服务?
Client: 不用了,需要的话我们再打电话给你们,给我们留下电话。对了,有个问题,怎么给你们付费?No need for now. I'll call u up when in case of need later on. Please leave us you phone number. Hi, there is one important question, how shall we pay you?
A: You don't have to pay us. Service providers do. Dial 133466 for True Energy.  你不需要给我们付费。服务商向我们付费。True Energy 电话是133466,
Now I'll read out the terms and conditions in the contract with True Energy for you. At the end, when I ask "do you agree to the above terms and conditions?", please say "Yes, I do". 好了,我把跟True Energy公司的合同条款给您读一遍,之后,我会问你接受不接受这些条款,你回答“我同意”就可以了。
Client: 好。Good.
A:1300556325 is our number. You may call us and quote your reference No. *** if you need further assistance. That's it for today. Thank you!  我们电话是1300556325。需要更多服务请给我们打电话,并提及你的客户号****。今天就到这里。谢谢!

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 收起 理由
BLK + 50 谢谢分享!
RobinQ + 50 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-12-2011 17:32:11 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 12-2-2012 22:26:16 | 显示全部楼层
那就狠狠地用。
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-2-2012 13:10:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 keepdancing 于 23-10-2010 00:58 发表
Officer:Based on the report from the health consultant, CenterLink requires you to work minimum 15 hours a week. 根据健康官员出的报告,CenterLink要求你每周至少工作15小时。
Client: 我都癌症了,怎么还 ...

谢谢分享。
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-2-2012 00:35:31 | 显示全部楼层
感觉LZ遇到的客户都很可爱哈。
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-4-2012 14:49:11 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tashimaoke 于 13-2-2012 23:35 发表
感觉LZ遇到的客户都很可爱哈。
不会呀。有时也会有两头吵架,迁怒于译员的情况。所以就需要译员有专业表现,保持中立,不参与意见,专注于翻译本身,翻译时不添不减。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
mite + 20 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-9-2012 13:35:11 | 显示全部楼层
DIAC: Dept of Immigration & Citizenship        /dai'æk/
MRT: Migration Review Tribunal
RRT: Refugee Review Tribunal
ASC: Asylum Seeker Centre

以下内容系虚构,如有雷同,纯属巧合--
甲  How are you doing? Is there any news from DIAC for your asylum application? 您还好吧?移民部对您的庇护申请有没有回复?
乙  我还好。还没回音。I‘m good. No news from them so far.
甲  Do you receive financial support from any one or any organization other than the Red Cross? Please prepare bank statements for the past three month and bring to me for our next appointment. 除了红会的资助外,还有没有其他人或机构给您资助?请准备一下过去三个月的银行帐单,下次会面时带来。
乙  没有其他经济来源。要银行帐单做什么?I've got no other source of income. Bank statements, what for?
甲  We need to verify you financial status. Please remember that you need to report to us any deposit over 100 AUD. 我们需要核实你的资金状况。不要忘了,每一笔大于一百澳元的存款您都需要向我们申报一下。
乙  好的。I got it.
好佩服这位彭里斯的网友,她是永居签,拿了我出的NAATI翻译件去交管部门(RTA)换考新南威尔士本地驾照。RTA前台的人不接受,结果人家据理力争,说这是NAATI译员名录上的译员译的,法院认,你们为啥就不认。对方去请示了一下经理,结果就同意接受了。 祝她顺利通过路试。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
yearshappy + 20 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-9-2012 22:18:40 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容系虚构,如有雷同,纯属巧合--

丙  I regret to remind you that your RRT application was turned down yesterday. As the result, the Red Cross stops your payments upon the RRT decision. And the last payment to you recently is the last payment from the Red Cross. 很遗憾,您的庇护申请上诉被难民复审法庭给拒了。为此,难民复审法庭决定生效之日起,红会将不再对您进行资助。红会最近付给你的一笔钱也就是最后一笔了。
丁  我知道了。只是我现在又没工作,又没钱,又没朋友帮我,还有小孩要用钱,怎么办呢?I know. Problem is I am jobless, with no money and no friends to help me. I got kids to feed, what to do?
丙  Although the Red Cross cannot provide financial support to you, we can refer you to some agencies where you can find some support, e.g. the Asylum Seeker Center. I print out their contact number and address for you. You may wish to go talk to them. 虽然红会不能再资助你,我们可以介绍你去找一些可以帮你的机构,比方说“申请庇护者中心”。我把他们的联系电话和地址给你打印出来,你可以找他们谈谈。
丁  太感谢您了。Many thanks to you!
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-9-2012 22:49:48 | 显示全部楼层
以下内容系虚构,如有雷同,纯属巧合--

戊  How are you doing Mr Ng? DIAC has approved your asylum application. Congratulations! We are about to close your case because of it. We cannot provide financial assistance to you any more. 吴先生,您还好吧?移民部批准了你的庇护申请,祝贺你!为此,我们要把您的案子给结了。我们不能再对您进行资助了。
己  可是前段时间我做体检的费用你们还没给报回来呢。为了这个,你们要我提供这个提供那个,又是银行帐单,又要亲友证明,你们怎么说结案就结案呢?!But I am still expecting you to refund me for the physical check-up some time ago. I took a lot of trouble to prepare for my claim of the refund in line with your requirements, i.e. bank statements, proof letters from relatives and friends. How can you close my case so soon?

戊  We have to close a case once there is a definite conclusion from DIAC with regard an asylum application, be it Yes or No. 只要移民部对庇护申请有了明确结论,不管是批了还是否了,我们都必须结案。
己  合着我白准备了。有你们这么办事的么?准备了好久,你们就拖啦拖,拖到最后一结案,什么也不用干,是吧?So it was a total waste of time. Is this your usual way of work? I spent so long in preparing for claiming back the money. But you are such a drag. You don't have to do anything after all, do you?

戊  I am not sure what you are talking about. As I said, Red Cross cannot give you financial assistance once you are granted a protection visa, or not. Now that you have the protection visa, you can go to the Centrelink. 我不明白你在说什么。刚才讲过,一旦移民部给了你保护签证,红会就不能再给你资助。移民部拒绝给你保护签证,也是一样结果。现在你有了保护签证,你就可以去找福利署(CentreLink)了。
己  算了,算了,就这么着吧。我也不难为你了。再见!All right then,let it be... I don't want to make life hard for you. Bye!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
yearshappy + 20 谢谢分享!

查看全部评分

回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-10-2012 19:54:04 | 显示全部楼层
如果不打算拿翻译吃饭的话,考个NAATI资格有用吗?
比如说自己日常生活中翻译个啥的,帮朋友整个翻译件啥的,做个社区服务之类的,最后,找工作简历上好看之类的?
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-10-2012 00:24:02 | 显示全部楼层
好象现在考试费还挺老贵的。再加上考过了,还要定期审核,也会要有投入。如果不打算靠这个吃饭,那你可以考虑一下投入产出比。
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-10-2012 18:56:09 | 显示全部楼层
客户 还一个事儿,大夫,下回再约下翻译,以前的翻译翻得我听不懂,他们生在这里,好些话都翻不出来。今天这个挺好,帮我再约他好吧?谢谢!There is another thing, Doctor, please book interpreters for me for our future appointments. Thanks a lot!

====》

没有表扬自己?
回复  

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 5-10-2012 20:48:22 | 显示全部楼层
老麦看得好仔细。还真没有,为这工作一小时,去时开车一小时,回来一小时,很不合算了。所以把人家想订译员的意思表达一下就好了吧?
另外,口译跟笔译还是有大不同的。这里记的基本都是口译,并不是字斟句酌的笔译。您不要太较真儿。好些话如果是笔译,我会用别的表达方式,选最好最保险的表达方式。
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2012 14:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
明白

我也是NAATI 证书是英文到中文
去考过中文到英文 刚到澳洲的时候 没有工作 就考试玩; 很可惜 差了4-5分 没有过; 我后来付费区看了批卷。 在一个字上 扣了好几份 “认证”; 我以前没有注意。 而且查了字典 选错了字 我选了ATTESTATION.
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-10-2012 22:00:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-10-2012 22:00:56 | 显示全部楼层
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-10-2012 13:18:55 | 显示全部楼层
LZ 继续啊 顶一下
回复  

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-10-2012 13:38:22 | 显示全部楼层
随便问 "认证"是 AUTHENTICATION SERVICE 对把

我觉得连 ACCREDITATION 都应该可以
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+11, 29-3-2024 09:04 , Processed in 0.057694 second(s), 44 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.