找回密码
 FreeOZ用户注册
查看: 3526|回复: 0

[以书会友] 人生之苦(15)——From布村书群Maggie(5.29-5.30)

[复制链接]
发表于 30-5-2021 13:24:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?FreeOZ用户注册

x

2021年5月29日
Chapter 10 To love and laugh again 再次爱,再次笑。
One of the most important things I have learned is how deeply you can keep loving someone after they die. You may not be able to hold them or talk to them, and you may even date or love someone else, but you can still love them every bit as much. Death ends a life but it does not ends a relationship. 迄今为止,我认识到的最重要的事情之一是,你所爱的人离你而去后,你会继续深深地爱着他们。虽然你不能再拥抱他们或是和他们交谈,你甚至开始和别人约会或爱上别人,但你依然会深爱着故去的人。
For a relationship to last, partners have to be able to deal with conflict. In the couples whose marriages lasted, instead of escalating negativity, both partners showed humour and affection. They took responsibility for their problems and found ways to compromise. They sent signals that even though they were fighting, at a deeper level, they were okay.  
我们需要关注夫妻间的日常交流。在一项著名的研究中,130对新婚夫妻被邀请在“爱情实验室”里过一天,“爱情实验室”类似简易旅馆。心理学家观察这些夫妻“在自然环境中”的互动,预测哪些夫妻将白头偕老。他们预测了这些夫妻未来6年的离婚可能性,准确率达到83%。这其中的关键在于夫妻间的对话,这些对话通常始于一方尝试获得关注、爱、支持或欢笑。当你说“嗨,看那只鸟”或“我们是不是没有黄油了”诸如此类的话时,我们就是在进行尝试。另一方有两个选择:不予理睬或积极回应。不予理睬意味着忽视对方的尝试——“别说什么小鸟了,我在看电视。”积极回应则意味着参与对话。“好的,我会买些黄油,再买些爆米花。”

2021年5月30日
Chapter 10 To love and laugh again 再次爱,再次笑。
Sometimes grief hits me like a wave, crashing into my consciousness until I can feel nothing else. It also rolls back like the tide. We are left not just standing, but in some ways stronger. Option B still gives us options. We can still love and we can still find joy. 有时,悲痛就像海浪一样袭来,闯入我的意识,使我无法感知其他。这份悲伤有可能在一些可预见的重要的日子里袭来,比如我和Dave的结婚纪念日;它也可能在意想不到的时候发生,比如无意间收到了发给Dave的垃圾邮件;有时,我会在厨房的餐桌上工作,当恍惚觉得Dave在开门回家时,我的心就会突然一沉。然而,像海浪一样闯入意识的悲痛,也会像潮汐一样退去。我们不仅挺住了,而且会在某些方面变得更坚强。选择B依然为我们提供了选择——我们仍可以爱……仍可以发现快乐。
I now know that it’s possible not just to bounce back but to grow. Would I trade this growth to have Dave back? Of course. No one would ever choose to grow this way. But it happens, - and we do. It is not a blessing. But there are things to be gained and things to be lost, and on certain days, I am not sure that the gains are not as great as, or even greater than, the inevitable losses. 在,我知道我们不仅有可能从不幸中恢复,而且能够继续成长。我愿意用这份成长换回Dave的生命吗?当然愿意。没人会选择以这种方式成长。但是,事情发生了,我们无从选择。艾伦·洛克这样描写他的瘫痪:“我不会说这是‘塞翁失马,焉知非福’,这种说法会让人起一身鸡皮疙瘩。它不是福,它是不折不扣的祸。但是,有失必有得。
2021年5月31日
丈夫离世两年,为了走过悲伤,谢丽尔 (Sheryl Sandberg)写下来所有的感觉,写出这本书。丈夫离世两年后,她也尝试重新笑,说笑话,约会,继续体会生活的美好和浪漫。生活的磨难不能算是馈赠,可是打击之下我们除了继续前行也别无它路,只能选择更耐受,更坚韧,更打不死。新闻说2020年初她和另一位美国高管牵手订婚,这是一个有魅力的女人,看到她重新绽放笑容,还有幸福的机会,已经是莫大的欣慰了。
https://www.facebook.com/optionbcommunity/
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 18-4-2024 15:34 , Processed in 0.029936 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.