1#
发表于 5-10-2008 08:31:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
提示: 作者被禁止或删除, 无法发言

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?FreeOZ用户注册

x
27-year-old Wall Street Casualty
Auctioning Off My "Gay Virginity"

Serious inquires only PLEASE:Keep your hate mail to yourself or go back to Blognigger and tell them your opinions - quit mailing ME and use the posted address only for legitimate bids.Who am I?
I am a 27-year-old straight white maleliving in New York City. I'm currently unemployed, having recently lostmy position as a Business Analyst at a big 5 investment bank on Wall Street.

What am I offering?
Iam looking to LEGALLY give my "gay virginity" to the highest bidderwhile retaining anonymity for both myself and the winner of theauction. (Please see legal terms and stipulations below)

Why am I doing this?
In2008,I was laid-off from my mid-tier position on Wall St. When I lost thisposition I had 28k in credit card debt. After some time ofbeing unable to land another job, I now have over 32k in credit carddebt. See "My Story" section below for the details on how exactly thishappened.

What do I look like?
Iam 5ft 11 inches tall and I weigh 155 pounds. I have brown hair with browneyes. I'm a white male with a slim but toned build. It's hard to say this withoutsounding arrogant because I'm not an arrogant guy, but since I'm(literally) trying to sell myself here, I obviously need to be very candid so let me say that I'm avery good looking guy. I've had a bigger-than-average number ofvery good looking girlfriends over the years. The two celebrities thatpeople most frequently say I look like are "Adam Brody" from the show"The OC" and a guy who started in a movie I've never seen called"Spanking The Monkey"

Where can you see pictures of me?
Youcan't yet and I'm sorry but I think you can pretty much figure out why.The highest bidders will be able to see what I look like to decide ontheir final bids. I do assure you I'm very good looking (sorry again tosound arrogant) but if you are one of the high bidders and you see meand for any reason you don't think I'm great looking or I'm not yourtype, or anything at all, then it's no problem whatsoever, consider yourbid non-binding. No questions asked and I promise my feelings won't behurt.

What explicitly does "gay virginity" entail?
Iamnot homophobic but I myself amnot gay. Put simply, I have never kissed another man or touched anotherman's penis, period. If necessary as was suggested by the other recentvirgin auction, I am willing to take a polygraph test to prove the factthat I am not gay and have never had gay sex of any kind.

What I am explicitly offering as part ofthis auction is the following - I will wear the same suit that I woreat my job interview at my ex-firm. I will meet the winner in a 100%LEGAL setting such as either at a licensed brothel in Nevada or RhodeIsland, and I will spend some time having a drink with them, hangingout with them, laughing, breaking the ice, and so on.

Afterwards, I will deliverwhat I would consider to be the ideal blowjob / handjob combinationuntil the winner has an orgasm or 30 minutes passes whichever comesfirst.

Sorry but no anal activity of any kind is part of this offer!

Is this legal?
Ithas to be or I won't do it! 100% LEGALITY and ANONYMITY come beforeanything else. I'm consulting an authority on the subject and I willONLY conduct this auction and the exchange of money and sexual servicesin an environment which is 100% legal.

THIS OFFER DOES NOTCONSTITUTE SOLICITATION and is hereby VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO LAWWILL BE BROKEN ON THIS SITE OR AS A RESULT OF THIS AUCTION. ALL TAXESON THE WINNING BID WILL BE PAID, ALL FEDERAL AND LOCAL LAWS WILL BE ADHERED TO WITHSTRICT ALLEGIANCE.

Can you guarantee anonymity?
Wehave to guarantee anonymity or I won't carry out the auction or exchange. If myidentity were discovered, or my family, friends, and colleaguesdiscovered that I was doing this, my life would be ruined. If you bidon this auction you certify that you are legitimately interested in myoffer and not a member of the media, law enforcement, or anyoneexploiting my situation for anything other than a legitimate interestin what I have to offer.

My Story
Until recently I was an Associate Business Analyst at a major big 5investment bank that has been featured prominently in the internationalnews media over the last two weeks. At that time I was offered aproactive severance package and was told that if I didn't accept itthere would be a high probability that I would be laid off anyway inthe coming months, and that if this happened, the best I'd be able tohope for would be about a quarter of what I was being offered that day.I was given no time to consider their offer, it was take it or leaveit. I took the deal.

In the last 3 years during my employment I have lived like an absoluteidiot, spending money that I didn't have in order to impress the frontoffice brokers that I worked with and who held the keys to big bonuses.Unfortunately, I won't see a 2008 bonus (neither will they at thispoint!!)When I read about Natalie Dylan's virgin auction, I thought to myself,why not me too! I can't say I'm aching to give my "gay virginity" away,but the idea doesn't completely disgust me like it does for most guysthat I know.

I can't say I'm proud of my decision, because I obviously wouldn't wantanyone to find out, but I think that given my circumstances, it's acompletely viable and respectable way out of an extremely toughsituation which could otherwise go on and on and on for god knows howlong. I don't think the economy is headed anywhere good and even if itwas I don't see Wall Street as aggressively looking to hire a mid levelguy like myself anytime in the near future. It is an enormously bleaksituation and this is a real way out.

Again, I do swear that I am a very "hot" guy (still feel awfulsaying that) as you will find out if you are a high bidder and see whatI look like. Again, completely non-binding bid if you don't think I'm"hot" and aren't interested no problem.

If you do think you might be interested please do get in touchwith me. I'm happy to discuss anything about the situation you mighthave questions about. Nothing will be final until we are bothcomfortable. If you've never been in this kind of situation beforedon't worry, neither have I, obviously, and I'm sure we can worktogether to make it very relaxed, profitable, and enjoyable.

Thanks again and please email if you're so inclined -
sincerely,
(not)Gay Virgin - gayvirginityauction@gmail.com
回复  

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 5-10-2008 19:55:01 | 只看该作者
回复  

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 5-10-2008 20:19:21 | 只看该作者
true or not true?
if yes, it sounds really pitty since this guy comsumes huger than he can not afford
回复  

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 5-10-2008 21:29:02 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除, 无法发言
I think probably it's true! This guy seems taking this quite serious.
回复  

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | FreeOZ用户注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|FreeOZ论坛

GMT+10, 25-4-2024 16:57 , Processed in 0.020358 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.